Amazon Web Services
If you need serious high-load or high-peak hosting, AWS is the only way to go. Firstly, we tailor a hosting environment for your needs.
These are the setup steps we take.
- Develop plan to implement AWS infrastructure
- Develop CloudFormation templates for VPC, Routes, Network ACLs and Security Groups
- Develop CloudFormation templates for EC2, EBS, ELB and Route53 configuration
- Develop application deployment procedures in alignment with AWS best practice
- Integrate AWS S3, AWS CodeDeploy, AWS EC2, AWS CloudFormation
- Configure standard environment to be integrated into KND’s Managed Services
AWS Server Stack Monthly Costs
From $700/month depending on design specifications, redundancy requirements, additional security requirements and Data I/O. Includes support and pro-active maintenance.
You can choose to have an account directly with AWS or through KND.
AWS Monthly Stack Management
It’s vital that your AWS setup is maintained. Any server requires management and support. KND offers a seamless, two-tier support and pro-active maintenance.
- Updates of each instance
- Ongoing optimisation of instance interactions based on monitoring results
- Standard monitoring and alerting based on your application stack, including notifications and integration into our ticketing system to raise support tickets if problems with the platform are occurring. Custom alerts can be developed as an optional feature.
- Ongoing assistance with your team to improve the platform
- Access to our support desk for troubleshooting and assistance where required.
- Tracking support tickets to identify recurring issues with the aim to provide your team with a solution to reduce the occurrence of those issues.
- Support during business hours with critical support available when required.