KND launch Ourdisk – Easy Online Document SharingPosted by Jason Hawkins / March 28, 2009
File upload, sharing and collaboration
Ever needed to share some files with a team and wished there was a better way than email? OurDisk does just that. It provides a secure, easy way to share files of all types and sizes.
OurDisk is the perfect solution for remote teams and business-to-client document collaboration.
OurDisk is a central location for your key documents like PDFs, Word docs and project material. Your documents live in a highly secure environment and you control who sees each document. Files too large to email are also easily uploaded and stored within your secure web system.
View a video preview…[display_podcast]
Ourdisk is built for:
The construction industry:
- Keep their project team up to date with easy access to the latest ‘official’ version of ‘the’ file. Filesight provides one central distribution system for your project team.
- Architects use it to share large files – too big for email.
The creative industries:
- Graphic Designers use it to control sign-off processes with clients and deal with either many large design files.
- Printers who need to group final proofs for sign-off.
- Agencies who need sign-off of final artwork or advertising.
The legal profession:
- Often, both sides of a legal argument need to share documents between teams.This is the perfect solution for the task.
- Safe and highly secure storage.
Anybody who needs to share large files:
- Email can only send 5mb files at best. Use FileSight to upload the documents, invite your client to log-in to access the file and avoid the email process all together.
Your own branded remote file access system for your team or clients to access from anywhere on the planet.
- Upload up to 35mb files, but we will soon cater for larger files;
- Create your own file storage structure;
- Drag and drop ordering;
- Store PDF, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, images, video and most file types (excluding .exe files); and
- Lock down access to files to particular groups.
- Easy to use, web 2.0 interface;
- Manage your file structure with ease;
- Add and remove users;
- File upload straight into file directory;
- Add users to groups; and
- Allocate groups of users to view all or individual directories of files.
- Secure access management to protect directories from unauthorised access.