Government grants up for grabsPosted by Ernie / November 17, 2016
Receive a whopping $10,000 from the QLD Government
Yes its true! You can get a big chunk of money from the government towards your KND digital projects, allowing you to leapfrog ahead of your competitors in the digital sphere.
Matched funding of up to $10,000 (excluding GST) may be provided to eligible businesses for exactly what KND does –
- digital marketing and social media – SEO / online ads, Facebook ads, social media management
- digital content – web sites, text content, images, video, mobile apps, media etc.
- receiving payments or selling online – ie e-commerce, online shops
- specialised digital technology or software (business specific) – connecting various software systems, development of new systems
- digital planning and advice/training – digital strategy advice and consulting, in other words getting the biggest bang for your buck
Some things won’t be funded such as fees for services provided by related parties (such as companies with common shareholders etc), franchise fees, non-project related items such as stock, salaries, maintenance of existing digital technologies like hosting, and general business operating costs like bookkeeping. As long as you’re working on a new project with us you needn’t worry.
Are you eligible?
How to apply
You need to apply online, providing our quote and details of services, a short report on how our work will improve your business, a declaration of employee headcount, and how much you will contribute financially, among other details. Apply on this website.
Do you need help?
Don’t waste precious time, let us shoulder the bulk of the application process, so you can continue with your business. Just call us on 1300 228 100 and we’ll get the ball rolling.
Deadline is December 9
All applications for this grant need to be in by December 9. Putting together an application will take some time, so start now. Contact us on 1300 228 100 and ask us how.