We all know that a website is critical to a business. Sometimes it is the business. And, like with any marketing spend, it needs to make a return on your investment. This is our top priority when working on a new website.
A design must not only have the ‘wow’ factor, it needs to lead users to the key purposes of the site, whether that is to buy something, signup, download, learn or be entertained. The architecture behind the design is what makes it work.
A quick self-assessment:
- Does my website reflect the professionalism of my business?
- Can it be found in Google under generic industry terms?
- Can your customers find what they need?
- Is it easy to maintain?
- How many people visit each month?
- Does my web site make me money or save me time?