MBA (eCommerce) , MComnDes (Web Development), BMus
Jason has spent the last 15 years turning ideas on ‘napkins’ into an impressive portfolio of digital projects for KND Digital’s clients. He has a unique skill of quickly understanding stakeholder requirements and designing user-focused, results driven systems that people love to use. His recent appointment to the service provider panel of the Australian Government’s Digital Transformation Office is a reflection of the quality of work that he and KND have produced.
Whilst the KND team have completed years of ‘design and construct’ projects, Jason’s passion lies firmly in the early stages of the project planning: connecting technical requirements with “user-first” designed wireframes ready for the visual designers and engineers to weave their magic.
With creative problem-solving and a personal commitment to getting the job done, he combines years of business ownership with MBA and technical qualifications to bring projects to life. Specialising in using visual models to remove mystery, identifying components of risk previously unknown and building business cases that investors and stakeholders understand.
Web and mobile software development is a “team game” and beyond the design phase, Jason and the KND team are surrounded by experts at each stage of the process. He has managed on and offshore development teams through to project completion and acted as a facilitation partner to deliver projects successfully on time and on budget.
- 2014: Keynote Speaker, Prowler Proof/Digital Brisbane Seminar, Digital Strategy Planning, for Prowler Proof & Brisbane Marketing.
- 2014: Keynote Speaker, Digital Brisbane, Digital 101 for Business, Preparing your Digital Strategy, for Brisbane Brisbane City Council & Brisbane Marketing.
- 2013: Guest Keynote, Leading CEO Case Study,
The Lord Mayor’s Business Excellence Workshop
- 2013: Elite National Conference, Facilitator and Presenter for full day workshop on Digital Strategy.
- 2012: Guest Speaker, REIQ Business Brokers Conference (150 attendees) Topic: Using your database to leverage eMarketing Channels
- 2010: Guest Speaker, COSBOA National Small Business Summit (600+ attendees) Topic: How business can leverage cloud technologies to grow.
- 2011, 2012: Guest Lecturer, Griffith University, Conservatorium of Music. Topic: Using your website to grow your business ideas. eMarketing and Social Networking Strategies.
- 2012: Presenter, Digital Bootcamp for Business Networking EventTopics: Understanding Google Analytics
- Creating a Killer App: The Secret Guide for Entrepreneurs
- Weekly Blog Contributions with topics covering eMarketing, Digital Strategies, Content marketing, App Development, Cloud technologies and eCommerce.